One of the top equipment financing company that has emerged as a comprehensive financial services provider offering vehicle finance, home loans, home equity loans, SME loans, investment advisory services, stock broking and a variety of other financial services to customers operating through 500 branches and over 7.5 lac customers.
The challenge / need:
- Key post-customer acquisition process but not a core activity.
- No expertise in the Print and Dispatch Process.
- Non Compliance of TATs when executed internally.
- Space constraints.
- Effective QC not being done.
- Secured and Dedicated area at our Facility for Print and Welcome Letter Dispatch Process
- Dedicated resources & Printers Deployed.
- Customized software for auto printing to improvise on efficiencies.
- Error cases isolated and escalated.
- Daily progress dashboard established.
- Deployment of dedicated & trained Teams to manage seasonal volumes.
Benefit to our Customer
- Successfully met and exceeded customer’s dispatch volume targets.
- Support to client’s customers with soft copy via Email.
- Standardized acceptance & rejection parameters for Welcome & Schedule letter kit.
- Delivery TATs optimised from 21 days to 7 days as desired.
- Freeing up of customer’s space dedicated for this activity.
- Month end and seasonal spikes in volumes handled seamlessly within the agreed TATs.